The ACT3 Call has been announced on 2 June 2020 at 12:30 CEST.
The full Call text is available in this PDF file.
- There is a two-stage application process.
- Due date for submission of pre-proposals to stage 1 is 10 November 2020 at 13:00 CET.
- Due date for submission of full proposals to stage 2 is 15 March 2021 at 13:00 CET.
- Submission of full proposals to stage 2 is only applicable for projects that pass stage 1 and are invited to submit full proposals.
- Applications have to be submitted to the Research Council of Norway.
- Pre-proposals (stage 1) shall be submitted to RCN by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See full Call text for more details.
Please note that each of the countries participating in the ACT consortium have specific requirements to applicants. The requirements are given in Annex 1 to the call text.
Applications must use the ACT templates for project proposals. The templates are given in annexes to the call text:
- Annex 2: Template for stage 1 pre-proposals. Download as PDF. Download as Microsoft Word file.
- Annex 3: Template for stage 2 full proposals. Download as PDF. Download as Microsoft Word file.
All applications must specify their budgets according to the template in Annex 4 to the call text. Download as Microsoft Excel file.
The timeline for the call is as follows:
- 2 June 2020: Call published
- 10 November 2020 at 13:00 CET: Due date for submitting pre-proposals, stage 1. Only sketches of how the projects will look like are required.
- December 2020: Feedback on the result of evaluation of stage 1 applications. Invitation to second stage for all applications passing stage 1.
- 15 March 2021 at 13:00 CET: Due date for submitting full proposals, stage 2.
- End of August 2021: Evaluation of proposals completed. Signing contracts With New Projects.
- End of September 2021: New Projects starting